Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brand New Start

We have had alot of bad luck since moving to FL, job delay, two wrecked cars...ugh.  And the worst my Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed away June 8.  So, I really haven't updated, kept up with my etsy site, or much of anything productive.  And we are starting to look for a home to buy here, job is well, cars are still smashed (LOL) and I started selling my items at a huge fleamarket.  I am also in the process of a new online store under eCrater.com, and I have new products also that can be sold on etsy.  So everyone thanks for your patience, support and wish me luck :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Darlene! I'm so sorry to hear about your mom and all your troubles. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Big, big hugs to you. Hang in there. Maria from Primitive Season :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mom! Prayer going out to you and your family. Big hugs that you have turned the corner on life. Let us know how eCrater.com turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll. We bought a home in New Port Richey, FL, love it, been decorating and have tons of yard to play and do, 1 1/2 acres, but we are near the beach too. I haven't finished the eCrater site yet, but soon....(I was sick for 3 weeks ugh, bronchitis), but better now and getting started back up=] HUGS TO ALL

    ReplyDelete